This mission is made possible through the generous support of friends like you. Kindly consider making a charitable contribution and/or volunteering you time. We accept donations online and donations by check.
1. Online donations: To make a donation online please use a donation button below. Donations online are processed by PayPal and there is a small charge of 2.3% for processing. For example, if you donate $10, we will receive $9.77 and PayPal will take $0.23. You do not need to have a PayPal account to make an online donation.
2. Donations by check: Please make checks payable to “The Holy Family Home”. Please mail checks to our office in Saint Paul:
The Holy Family Home for Orphanage Graduates and Disadvantaged Young People
ATTN: Sharon King
727 Margaret St.
Saint Paul, MN 55106
We are an all-volunteer organization, therefore, 100% of your donation goes directly to support the orphans and disadvantaged youth. If you wish, you may specify your desire as to how you wish your donation to be used. Our current needs include:
- Housing: running a home for 4-6 teen girls (or 4-6 teen boys) costs our organization $1150/month.
- Shipment of Catechetical materials and donated quality boots and clothing: $120 — one time expense.
- Vocations pilgrimages: Next spring we are planning girls vocations pilgrimage to the churches, shrines, and convents in Western Ukraine. The cost is $1100 for a group of five.
Every donation matters. Even a small donation of $10 can make a difference in a life of a disadvantaged Ukrainian teen.
The Holy Family Home is a 501( c )(3) organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
May God reward your generosity!
3. Volunteer your time: If you would like to donate your time to help running the home, to help running a summer camp, or to teach the teens a class or a skill of your choice (e.g. a handyman skill) from which they may benefit in their lives, please contact us. We require all volunteers to be Catholics in good standing.
- Special Mass in the Extraordinary Form (1962 Missale Romanum) will be offered monthly by an FSSP priest Father Bauknecht for those who assist in this noble work by either making a charitable contribution or serving as a volunteer.
- You will be remembered in our daily recitation of the Divine Office in the Extraordinary Form.
- By becoming a supporter you will share in all good works performed by the Holy Family Home for Orphanage Graduates and Disadvantaged Your People.